Salem Animal Hospital also offers boarding for dogs and cats so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel.
At Salem Animal Hospital, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages and Runs
- Separate Feline-Only Boarding Area with New Luxury Cat Condos
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Extra Treats
- Daily Veterinary Observations
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
We require pre-boarding exams for all patients who we do not see regularly or are new to our hospital. This is to ensure that all patients in our care are healthy and free of disease. It also allows our doctors to meet the pet and address any medical concerns that may need attention during their stay.
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies, and Bordetella
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies Vaccine
- All pets must be free from Internal and External Parasites
Please feel free to fax your pet's vaccine history to us at (603) 894-6457 prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet's vacation!